Mobile Number Locator is an application helps to locate person by phone number on the map. This application has got numerous positive response over playstore. Rated 4.4 stars on playstore with 321K reviews. This is a lite weight application about 9MB size and more than 100 millions of downloads. As the age based rating 3+, every age group can access this application without parental control.
Mobile Number Locator first released on 6 June 2018 and updated recently on 14 March 2020 with 4.3.4 version. In the new update, caller ID locator locates about 122 countries and more than 12 lakh areas. This is an excellent application to search location of a phone number and can locate on the map without error. This application has some highly beneficial tools that helps to find the phone number type, service provider, number location even without internet service. Also can search location and find by using name or numbers.
- Very simple and elegant design
- Easy to search and pinpoint location on the map.
- Highly efficient location service
- Large collection of location data all over the world
- Caller ID service show detailed information about very incoming calls such as area code, service provider, phone number type etc.
- Many features like compass, speedometer, flashlight etc. which helps while travelling in unknown areas.
- Searching option for area and STD codes.
- Detailed history of call history and contact details are well organized.
- Avoid unwanted spam calls.
- Can permanently block disturbing calls. Blocking option is effective with previous spa call detection.
- All disturbing telemarketing, spam calls can be identified and blocked.
Mobile Number Locator request access to camera, location, contacts, telephone, flashlight, run in foreground, allow Wi-Fi multicast reception, can appear from the top of other application, can connect and disconnect Wi-Fi, have full network access, view network connections. In the new update, some bugs in the previous version were fixed, fixed crashing problems and anr, improved user experience.